Thursday, May 10

Decorative Living Fair

Despite the dreadful weather my neighbour and I ventured over the boarder to Kent to visit this years Decorative Living Fair. It’s a kind of small scale Country Living fair but the focus is more on vintage, although saying that there was jewellery, gardenalia etc. Untitled To my great delight I met the lovely Viv of Hens Teeth who had travelled south to do the fair. Hens Teeth I was very restrained and hardly bought anything - as fabric and notions don’t count do they? Wonderful houseleeks

4 comments:

  1. oh lots of lovely things...how could you resist!?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Sometimes having to carry things puts me off buying them at fairs and markets. What if I find something even better to buy and I've got my hands full? Fortunately you can fit plenty of fabric and little treasures into a shopping bag,so no, they don't count. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks a beautiful day out, those succulents are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - I will reply within comments but you can always email me should you wish to keep it private.